Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vistas de Costa Rica

BY: MACY

The beautiful road that I live on, just a little further down and off to the right. Not too shabby, methinks.










A great rainbow shot - right after a nice misting. 
This is a view over a beautiful valley only five minutes from my house, complete with an overhanging bridge that you can walk onto, if you're feeling especially adventurous.










The town of Santa Elena enveloped in mist - usual appearance early and late in the day. Hence, the "cloud" forest region :)











You can borrow some of my rainbows if you need some.











Mi casa - complete with one of our dogs (Goofy), 
to welcome you! My room is on the right side, in the back... you can sort of see my window from this view. We're the last house on a little lane off of the road I showed earlier - so cozy!










Sorry for the goofy format - still getting this all figured out. I'm hoping to post more later, but blogger didn't like it when I tried to post more than 5 at a time.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures. all things in westmoreland county are covered in white, fluffy matter.

Allie said...

yay i love the pictures!

do you have a mac? i found that blogger did better with the pictures when i posted through safari, rather than firefox.

Anonymous said...

Es bella!

Macy said...

Allie! I do have a mac and I did use safari, but it still does different things than the "preview"!

Haha, oh well, esta es la vida!

Aurora said...

yay! i love it.

you´re way too cool for me right now. but not for long. t minus (x amount of time until feb 1st)

Aurora said...

yay! i love it.

you´re way too cool for me right now. but not for long. t minus (x amount of time until feb 1st)

Anonymous said...

dudeee!! those pictures are amazing!!! I like your house especially... nice and cozy eh??!!! your missing out on some very cold, very snowy weather lol!!!! miss you love